The Barney - Front & Back Connection Harness
The Barney Front and Back Connection Harness - BEST SELLER
Training a puppy or dog to walk nicely on a lead is not easy at the best of times but this difficult job can be made easier with the right equipment.
Front connection harnesses are becoming increasingly popular as they not only take the pressure away from the neck which avoids choking and neck injuries but they actually allow you to turn the dog giving you a lot more control.
The Barney Front & Back Connection Harness by Puppingtons
This video is of our discontinued Macey harness but the design is the same Click Here to view our YouTube harness video
The Puppingtons harness designs
I am a pet dog trainer and have been using front connection harnesses for at least 10 years, although I loved how easy they were to put on and the majority of dogs were comfortable in them I felt every harness I tried wasn't quite right so I decide with the help of the dogs and owners at the dog school I teach at to design my own range of harnesses and I am delighted with the results.
The Barney Harness by Puppingtons has the following features:
* Made from a strong nylon webbing with a reflective strip down it
* The body of the harnesses come in 6 amazing colours including, Black, Royal Blue, Sky Blue, Aqua and Purple. No matter the harness colour the front chest strap is always black so you will always know it is on the correct way up.
* The side rings and chest strap sit higher than some of the other front connection harnesses on the market making them fit better and reducing any restriction to movement.
* A Front Connection ring - when your dogs lead is attached to the front connection it will give you more control allowing you to turn your dog when needed.
* A Back Connection ring - for when you want to give your dog more freedom
* Easy to fit and put on and take off
* Made for Puppingtons using our tried and tested best selling design
* Dogs feel comfortable in the harness straight away and a acclimation period is not required
* Non Constriction chest strap to allow free movement
* Good for shy, nervous or fearful dogs
* Helps you train your dog in a positive way
* Improves communication between you and your dog
The Barney Harness by Puppingtons allows you keep your dog safe, happy and comfortable !
Sizes: (measurement around the dogs whole body just behind the front legs)
XS: 35cm - 47cm (the xs size has an adjustable top strap)
Small: 42cm - 55cm
Medium: 55cm - 70cm
Medium Large: 65cm - 85cm
Large: 75cm - 95cm
XL: 83cm - 116cm
If you have a difficult to fit broad chested dog like a Staffy please message me before ordering so we can make sure we get the perfect fit
Got a strong pulling dog ?? Our double ended lead might be the perfect solution. Attach one end to the front connection and the other end to the back connection giving you even more control than just using the front connection alone. See the listing for our Barney Adjustable double ended lead for more details.
The Barney harness has been named after our friends Bernese Mountain Dog who has grown up with our poster girl Cali and is almost like family to us.